Tuesday, April 12, 2011

quick update from the hills...

I've been at Steven's friend's house for a couple of hours devouring as much internet as I can. Unfortunately, most of the time has been spent searching for plane tickets to Mississippi next week for Holly's wedding. Turns out my poor van seems to be developing problems, and I don't trust it to make the 10 hour trip. So, to the skies we go!

Steven's grandfather passed away last Tuesday, and at the same time I was assaulted by a vicious stomach bug. It was a
very long and difficult week, and I still can't believe Papaw Aaron is gone. But, I am feeling much better, and Steven and his family are doing very well considering...

The trip to Cleveland is now happening this Thursday. It's going to be an interesting ride with Steven's mom and dad. They are a hoot sometimes! Soon after we return I'll be back in LexVegas for a day and then it's south of the Mason Dixon. It's gonna be very busy for me until I return from Mississippi on the 25th, but I am looking forward to visiting with Holly and just getting away for awhile.

Maybe when I get back internet at the home-front will be up and running (fingers crossed!!!)

Now it's time to tear my fingers away from the keyboard and head back down the curvy road to my country home...

No comments: